- Unfortunately, we do not offer free samples.
- You may purchase samples (qty. 1) directly from our website and then after you have confirmed the product, you may select our bulk order options (5,10,20) at bulk discount rates which are already applied.
Shipping and Returns Policy
How do I track my shipment?
- Login to your account and open "My Orders", there you will be able to monitor your shipment live via UPS tracking.
- Your order will be shipped within a 48-hour window from time of purchase on regular business days.
Do you ship outside of United States?
- We do not ship to international locations. We currently ship within the United States, U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands) and Canada. Please note that Canadian shipments may incur tariffs, taxes, customs and brokerage fees for which you are responsible.
- The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
How do I return a defective item?
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- You must contact customer service at email@example.com in order to receive an Authorization Code before returning the products.
- An Authorization Form will be emailed to you which you will need to fill out and include in your shipment.
- You have 5 calendar days to claim your return from the date you receive your item.
- You have 30 calendar days to return and item from the date you receive your Authorization Code.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs for returning your items.
Please return Items to: CECOBOX, 25 Monhegan Street, Clifton, NJ 07013 USA
All custom and clearance items are Final sale. All custom and clearance order are non-refundable.
Cecobox reserves the right to refuse any returns, refunds or exchanges based on the condition of the item(s).
How long does it takes to get a refund?
- Upon receipt of your return an inspection will be conducted and you will be notified on the status of your refund with 5 business days.
- After result of the inspection and based on our findings, a credit will be issued against original method of payment.
- Should it have been payment by credit card, a customer service representative will contact you for credit card information. Depending on your card issuer's policies is when you will see credit on your account.
- Return Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- To learn the status of your refund, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1(888) 897-9796
Do you charge a restocking fee?
- All items are subject to a 25% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
I ordered the wrong color or size. Can I exchange?
- If your item complies with our return policy as mentioned above, you may exchange your item for a different size or color at equal value. You will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in this case and you still will have to pay the return shipping.
How do I report a color or quantity mismatch?
- Please contact our customer service at 1-888-897-9796 or email@example.com within 5 business days after receiving the shipment.
Can I order custom size magnetic boxes?
- CecoBox does offer custom box sizes specific to you individual needs, however there are minimum order quantities usually starting at 1000 pieces and up. We do offer price breaks for higher production quantities. All custom order are subject to a 100 to 120 day lead time for production and delivery. The lead time is calculated from the date of final approval. Custom order must be prepaid in advance. Please contact our Customer Service Team for additional information and pricing.
Can I have my logo or design printed on a CecoBox?
- Stock magnetic boxes can be printed in standard magnetic foils and are subject to artwork approval and order quantities. 15 working days lead time is average. Our Customer Service Team will gladly provide quotations on pricing and availability.
- 6.625% New Jersey sales tax is applied on orders sold to and ship to New Jersey State. No sales tax will be applied on the orders out of New Jersey State and Canada.
Creating your Account
- You will be asked to create an account before completing your order. This will allow you to view the status of your order, track your shipments and consult your order history.
- Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email.
- Please check your JUNK mail folder - sometimes they like to hide there!
- Contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1(888) 897-9796
- We are available 9AM to 5PM EST from Monday to Friday.
- To track or learn the status of your order, you can always login to My Account.
- We do not accept and/or process backorders.
- We work hard not to accept an order unless we have the item in stock. However, between the time an order is placed and the time an order is picked, on occasion the item may go out of stock. If one or more item on order is not in stock and/or is not available a customer representative will contact you directly.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for cecobox.com. This privacy
notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use this information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can unsubscribe from our email list by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link or by contacting us directly via email email@example.com or by calling our toll free number 1 (888) 897-9796
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon in the address bar of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Cookies and Browser Information
- Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information. Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns.
- Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites.
- The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.